Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Feet Are Destroyed

I never wear shoes out here, and 2 days ago I stubbed my toe and got a HUGE blood blister. Then I was walking to go surf and I hit it again on a root in the ground and OBLITERATED my big toe on my right foot. BLOOD EVERYWHERE, and I was walking in sand, so i had a sandy bloody toe. Today I cut open the bottom of THE SAME foot when i was walking barefoot in a tide pool. But i DID see a starfish. Now im finally wearing my shoes, but hopefully not for TOO long.

On a side note- a lot of Argentinian dudes have really weird hair. They love the mullet, and my favorite hairstyle is that of this guy Nacho- he has a hybrid dred-mullet. AMAZING.

I got to drive an ATV last night- which was slightly out of control. Antonios last night is tonight- so its probably going to be a late one.´I figured out where Giselles house is today. I can walk there.

Sad to be leaving Santa Teresa- but it will be good for me to get out for a bit. Nicaragua is supposed to kick ass!

Life is amazing. PURA VIDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment