Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Ready!!!

JULY 1st

I am so ready to get out!!! 2 more days of work- followed by 4th of july at the bay- followed by packing and finalizing last details... like figuring out what im going to accomplish while traveling. While im giving myself my 25th birthday present- time just for me.


Ive been distracting myself while in houston- multiple jobs, spinnin boys, druken nights, early mornings, running and bike riding- NO SLEEP EVER. But there are great people in htown and ill always love my ability to keep myself occupied there between travels. Not to mention getting to spend some time with the family- or at least way more than how much i was seeing them before.

Thanks to - Caroline, Anna and Louise- i could not have done it without you. All my peeps at whole earth and grappinos- HOLY CRAP i love yall so much. Ive LOVED working with all the hippies at whole earth- such a fantastic work environment. Its like EMPIRE RECORDS meets REI. Someone is going to shoot me for saying that- but whatever its my point of view.

Fav0rite quote from grappinos- "When ARENT we talking about sex?"- Joshie

Between the two jobs- where i spent ALL of my time- i feel like i have a WHOLE NEW FAMILY. Im going to miss yall!!

EVA- you are my inspiration for this entire trip!!! How cool is that?

Anyway- im SUPER excited and i dont want to write too much before i go- but IM READY!.

Favorite Song: "Acapulco 78" by Fase

**by the way i will be letting yall know my favorite songs as they hit me.

PS IM BLOGGING! Im such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment