Thursday, September 10, 2009

Andys Amazing Tent Story

"I may have a Costa Rican love child, but im not sure" my good friend Andy told mne the firts night we ever hung out, eating pizza and drinking beers with our mutual friend max. "What, you have to tell me the story" I responded between bites of pizza and sips of tona.

"I cant, you are never going to see me in the same way again".

"not an issue andy, just tell the damn story".

SO IT BEGAN

"Okay so one night i was in Jaco at a bar, and I was hammered drunk and this guy came up to me and kept saying 'hey my friend really likes you and shes really cute do you want to go home with her?' and i was like umm not really dude and i kept drinking. he kept texting on his phone and saying 'come on man she really likes you' so finally i was like allright i guess ill meet this chick. so eventually i went with this guy and his girl and this other girl to the beach to drink some more beers. we ended up drinking next to their tent, which was a 2 person tent- and anyone knows that a 2 person tent is really a one person tent. so the girl, who didnt speak any english, and i didnt speak any spanish, leads me into the tent. we get inside and i look up to see the other guy and his girl in coming right behind us and following us into the tent. so i start hooking up with this girl and i look over and there are the other two, going at it- night next to us, in a tent on the beach in jaco."

"andy, did you know her name?"

"no, and my english wasnt so great at the time, so we didnt really talk at all. she just kept saying 'que rico' over and over again. it was really akward. we didnt have any protection, and i may have a costa rican love child/ some terrible disease"

"andy, thats an incredible story"

"yeah, i told you that you would see me differently from now on"

"yep, totally"

No comments:

Post a Comment